Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my blog on arts and entertainment in NYC!

This was initially created to document my research for my upcoming writing in Campus Clipper, so it will focus on arts and entertainment from a student's perspective. I plan on briefly reviewing shows I've seen, mentioning cheap opportunities, and generally documenting the arts scene in NYC. I'll try not to get too theoretical in terms of dance analysis, since this is intended to be a fun guide. If you have any comments of your own, suggestions, or requests on something to cover - leave a message!

As an active dancer, I will likely be focusing on and discussing a lot about dance. I'll also be doing research on theater, visual arts, and other performance viewing opportunities. Additionally, I frequent concerts throughout the city when I have the time, so hopefully there will be a wide variety of ideas for your entertainment in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment